On Black Identity
“The facts of our true identity are that we, as Black people, are persons whose dominant genetic and historic roots extend to Africa, ‘the land of the Blacks’. Africa was the birth place of humankind and that for many hundreds of centuries thereafter Africans, meaning Black people, were in the forefront of all human progress. As John Henrik Clarke states, ‘It can be said with a strong degree of certainty that Africa had three Golden Ages. The first two reached their climax and were in decline before Europe as a functioning entity in human society was born.’ BLACK WOMEN AND BLACK MEN ARE THE PARENTS OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF PEOPLE -black, brown, red, yellow and white varieties.”
Source: Page 284, “Black Women Moving Towards the 21st Century”
On Black Unity
1. Stop name-calling one another.
2. Stop cursing at one another.
3. Stop squabbling with one another.
4. Stop gossiping about one another.
5. Stop snitching on one another.
6. Stop being discourteous and disrespectful towards one another.
7. Stop robbing one another.
8. Stop stealing from one another.
9. Stop fighting one another.
10. Stop killing one another.
11. Stop using and selling drugs to one another.
12. Stop throwing trash and dirt on the streets and in places where Black people live, work and learn.
Source: Page 250, “Black Children”